ZEUS professionals help a company during M&A and have the necessary expertise to analyze whether the company is entering the right deal, whether the company can afford the acquisition, avenues for future growth etc.
ZEUS provides comprehensive services in every stage of the process right from identification of potential acquisition to negotiations, financial implications, cost of merger and forecasting the future potential etc. Our service include:
- Review of a company’s goals and objectives
- Due diligence service
- Preparation of legal documentation and financial forecasts
- Advice on potential threats and rewards involved in a merger/ acquisition
- Complete assistance in purchase negotiations
- Advice on financing and tax planning
Our work on Mergers and Acquisitions transactions often call for our expertise in a number of areas beyond corporate and securities laws, including labor and employment, litigation and claims assessment, environmental compliance and various other disciplines.