ZEUS assists domestic and multi-national corporations and entrepreneurs in setting up their operations in India. The businesses are normally in the form of a ‘Company’ – whether public or private – or un-incorporated forms such as Liaison Office, Branch Office, Project Office, etc. The businesses can also be in form of Partnership Firm, Joint Venture, Consortiums, etc.
Our typical service offerings in this vertical are as follows:
- Assisting in preparation of Project Reports / Business Plans
- Advising in identifying the “Best Fit” form of entity
- Advising and assisting in availing suitable Tax and Duty Incentive Schemes
- End-to-end responsibility for setting up business including:
- Registration with the Registrar of Companies
- Approval of Foreign Investment Promotion Board for investment in India
- Obtaining Permanent Account Number, Tax Deduction Account Number, Tax Identification Number, Business Identification Number, Service Tax, Registration Exim Code, Factory License, Shops & Establishment Registration, Pollution Control Clearances, etc.
- Setting up of STP, EHTP, EOU, etc.
- Setting up of Project Office, Liaison Office and Branch Office of a foreign company in India after obtaining approval of RBI, Government of India, etc.